Re: gEDA-user: 20050329 install problem

On Saturday 02 April 2005 22:27, handsome greg wrote:
>art of electronics is the best book ever written.  its expensive,
> but worth double the cost.  good luck.

Ok, I'll see if our local Borders, only 28 miles up the interstate,
has it.

Understand that my copy of the ITT book is a #5, pretty jurrasic these
days.  Gawd I wish we were back in the 60's thru the late 80's when
the Mcgraw-Hill magazine "Electronics" was *the one* you'd cheerfully
kill to get a subscription to.  The meat in the articles that
magazine published was downright fattening.  Then they had a change
in management fired all their good writers and went straight into the
toilet, all in about 2 years.  Sad, and I'm not sure if the
electronics business was able to maintain its innovation speed
without it.  I think the internet had to become universal before
things got back to normal.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)