Re: gEDA-user: 20050329 install problem

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 07:41, Leva wrote:
>On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:13:45 -0400
>
>Marvin Dickens <marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> about their packages and have no knowledge of things installed
>> from source.
>
>You can create/install pseudo packages to correct this. Read the apt
> or some Debian howto.
>
>Levente

I didn't know you could do that, thanks.  In this case I'd have to
convince it that the revelant rpm's are installed, chaseing down all
the dependencies for stuff I haven't touched in years.  I have done
that with checkinstall, but don't know enough about how to spec
dependencies, so lets just say that its been less than successfull so
I quit doing it.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)