Re: gEDA-user: PCB-questions - about polygons/lines

You can miter the corners afterwards with the "Miter" option in the
Connections menu.  Doing that prevents the optimizer from working,
though, as it only supports right angles.
Yes, I found it - but the lines look so different to this I would expect.
The programs I got know yet makes lines which got a "normal" direction and only short 45° corners.
After mitering the 45° corners take a half of the length of the lines.
Is there a parameter, which define this relation?

I can see the clearence between the pads and the filled area in PCB,
but If i print out the file to gerber - then the filled area is
without any clearence and produces shortcut over all pins/pads?

What are you viewing the gerber files with?
I think it is gc-prevue under windows.
Do you think, it could depend on the viewer?
The other gerber-printouts without filled areas looks fine.
I've got the feeling, there are two problems with filling areas:
1st. Auto-router is not able to produce lines which clears polygons
2nd. a problem with the gerber-generator using filling areas?

But - it is the first time that I use this program and I'm still a newcomer using all this features of the program.
So, perhaps I'm the biggest bug in this case ;-)