Re: gEDA-user: PCB-questions - about polygons/lines

> After mitering the 45° corners take a half of the length of the lines.
> Is there a parameter, which define this relation?

It makes the miters as big as the design rules permit.

> I think it is gc-prevue under windows.
> Do you think, it could depend on the viewer?

I don't know.  We use the open source gerbv.

> 1st. Auto-router is not able to produce lines which clears polygons

I don't know about this one.

> 2nd. a problem with the gerber-generator using filling areas?

That's why I asked about the viewer.  Please try gerbv if you can, and
if that shows a problem that doesn't show up on the screen, I'll
probably ask you to send me a copy of your pcb so I can debug it.