Re: gEDA-user: PCB square pin suggestion

I tried implementing this once, but it slowed down PCB a lot.  In my
case, it was square pads, and I was trying to squeeze another trace
out through the corner.  I think I decided to just go with rounded
pads instead.

Note that this kind of slowdown would be even worse with layouts with
lots of polygons, like yours.

The problem is that the various output drivers have primitives for
circles and rectangles, but not rounded-corner rectangles.  So, we
have to do them ourselves with a collection of circles, arcs, lines,
and/or polygons.