Re: gEDA-user: djboxsym - yet another symbol creator

>    Ahh, you too, eh?  I downloaded the datasheets for that chip last
> week. =)

I posted about that chip here, a few weeks ago.  It's a sweet chip,
but it would be sweeter for me if it came in a 5V version that used a
1:1 pulse transformer.

OTOH the main reason for djboxsym is that I wanted to throw together a
"tiniest" web server using the cp2201 and an r8c/17.  Add a 20MHz
crystal, and there's just enough pins left over to give you an I2C
interface.  Didn't actually do it, though.  Ran out of time ;-)