Re: gEDA-user: gschem segmentation fault

[snip]
>* How was the software installed (distribution package/install CD)?

A few more questions:

* What is the installed version of glib?
* What is the installed version of gtk+?
* Could you please post a backtrace?
* Are you running on an 64-bit machine?

I also see that there is a problem on close as well.   Hmmm. I'm guessing
there is a real problem here given that we have two different users with
the same problem.  Definately a full backtrace as well as detailed
reproduction instructions would be nice.

-Ales