Re: gEDA-user: gschem segmentation fault

Hi,

>Thank you Steve, that did the trick! I should have known that it was
>an environment variable... Still, it's quite a stange thing to happen,
>and if it's not gschem but glibc, shouldn't a lot more programs suffer
>the same problem?
>
>Anyway gschem is a lot more usable for me now, maybe this is something
>to add to the FAQ?

	I've been reading this thread with quite some interest.
Some questions:

* What version of guile is being used?
* Was this version of guile installed by the distribution or a custom build?
* Which operating system (brand/distribution)?
* How was the software installed (distribution package/install CD)?

I haven't seen a failure like this in quite a while.  Could you please post
a schematic and the exact keystrokes necessary to reproduce this seg fault?

Thanks,
-Ales