Re: gEDA-user: gschem segmentation fault

Thank you Steve, that did the trick! I should have known that it was
an environment variable... Still, it's quite a stange thing to happen,
and if it's not gschem but glibc, shouldn't a lot more programs suffer
the same problem?

Anyway gschem is a lot more usable for me now, maybe this is something
to add to the FAQ?

regards, Dimitri