Re: gEDA-user: gschem segmentation fault

Dimitri Princen wrote:

Well, so far it never happened when I tried to open a schematic, but
I'd like to try to set G_SLICE=always-malloc, but where can I set it?
Is it a feature of valgrind? (I've never used it, but then again, I'm
quite new to linux, I am starting to feel at home though!)

Regards, Dimitri