Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20060414 snapshot

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:33:20 -0400
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's a patch.

Thanks.

First of all, thanks for the effort!

Few things I'd like to add:

* When I hit the F key to look up connection, the lookup is performed on a diferent crosshair position. I think it's still the TAB issue. I don't know this for sure... please find attached a screenshoot, and the pcb file.

http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/pcb/pcb_F_bug.jpg
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/pcb/reflowoven.pcb

The crosshair was at the place where the black arrow points. (pin 1 of the DB9 connector)

* Start the GTK HID pcb, press TAB, and click on "solder mask".  The whole screen should be RED, but only the off-limit area is RED.

* When the F key is pressed on a pin or pad, the Netlist window is raised, and grabs the focus too...

That's for today,
gone to sleep.

Levente

--