Re: gEDA-user: PCB produces invalid postscript

> I would like to display the postscript on my laptop. Black means 0
> photons per some time and white means 100 photons. How many photons
> is the gray supposed to have per the same time?

I don't know.  It depends on, among other things, the gamma of your
monitor and the gamma settings for your X software.  Mine is set to
1.5, which gives me a linear response (grey50 is really half-bright).

Plus, "gray" is a concept, not a specific color.  "0.5 grey" is a
specific color.

And, if you care that much about grey levels on your monitor, just
display some 50% grey next to a 50% black/white dither, and fiddle
with the gamma settings until they look the same.  That's what
everyone else does, because every monitor is a little different.

What does this have to do with PCB?  The only time non-black is used,
it's not important what the actual grey level is.