Re: gEDA-user: PCB postscript output space

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:41:55 +0200
Karel Kulhavy <clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PCB postscript output is using setrgbcolor which turns on
> device-dependent RGB space. Therefore the PostScript appearance depends
> on what device is used for display. Because the device can have any
> gamma value it's possible that the output will be unintelligible for
> some devices.
>
> I suggest to use CIEbasedA space instead which is device independent.

As far as I know you can transform rgb space to the cie space by multiplying the rgb values with a matrix (which I don't know by heart). So it's linear. What do you mean "device dpepndent" ?

Levente

--
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs