Re: gEDA-user: Re: change from ngspice to gnucap

You can use gspiceui to partially automate the use of ngspice or
gnucap.  If you don't already have it, you can grab it from the gEDA
website.

However, I do agree with the other posters who said that you should
get used to the command line, since when you become more advanced you
will find that it is much more powerful than using a point-and-drool
interface.  Using Makefiles to automate building your project is just
one such example of the power of unix's command line.

Stuart