Re: gEDA-user: Re: how to plot an fourier Function

The output of a SPICE simulation is usually a .raw file, which is a
strange binary format.  Do some Googling, and you should find some
utilties which can convert a .raw file to something you like.

Alternatly, I think you can set SPICE to output ASCII, but I forget
the exact commands.  Here's a SPICE user manual:

http://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Electronics2/userguide/

YOu can probably read about how to acheive your goal in there.

Stuart