Re: gEDA-user: Re: how to plot an fourier Function

On Thursday 20 April 2006 13:13, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> The output of a SPICE simulation is usually a .raw file,
> which is a strange binary format.  Do some Googling, and you
> should find some utilties which can convert a .raw file to
> something you like.
>
> Alternatly, I think you can set SPICE to output ASCII, but I
> forget the exact commands.  Here's a SPICE user manual:
>
> http://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Electronics2/userguide/
>
> YOu can probably read about how to acheive your goal in
> there.

He isn't asking about spice.  He's asking about gnucap.  Gnucap
doesn't do spice raw format.  Usually, it does the format
gnuplot, gwave, and spreadsheets can use directly.

In this case, the Fourier data is different, and that's the
problem.  You need to edit the file.

Should I change the output format of the Fourier command?

A spice document is not particularly useful for gnucap.