Re: gEDA-user: Re: how to plot an fourier Function

On Thursday 20 April 2006 14:02, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> Markus, please allow me to introduce Mr. Google:
>
> http://www.google.com/
>
> Auf Deutsch, wenn es Ihnen besser geht:
>
> http://www.google.de/
>
> Hr. Google will be happy to answer your questions.

There's a recent article on slashdot that might be interesting
to read:

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/04/19/1235227&threshold=1

Google is not very helpful if you don't know what keywords are
appropriate.  Even so, it probably doesn't point to an answer
to this question.  At best, it probably sent him here, or to
gnucap.org.