Re: Re: gEDA-user: PCB: background image

Użytkownik DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
>http://www.delorie.com/pcb/bg-image.html
>
>You'll have to copy the image to a separate image file, though.  Use a
>screen grab utility to grab the part you're interested in.  I'm not
>sure what the best way is to guarantee that the image is the proper
>scale, though.  Might want to fiddle with printing that page to a file
>to get a known pixels per inch.

Fortunately I found `pdftoppm'  utility on my system and converted the right page of datasheet using it (selected 450dpi resolution). Then cropped it with GIMP.

However, PCB doesn't want to start when applying the bg-color parameter. Am I using the wrong front-end or something like this?

Here is the trace of my commands:
$ ls -l
-rw------- 1 tomek users 19808318 kwi 23 16:29 J403-000002.ppm
-rw------- 1 tomek users   382361 kwi 23 01:09 J403.pdf
$ pcb --bg-image J403-000002.ppm test.pcb
pcb-bin: bad or incomplete arg: --bg-image

USAGE: pcb-bin [standard Gtk options] [standard options] [layout]
or   : pcb-bin [standard Gtk options] <exactly one special option>

standard options are:
$ pcb -V
pcb-bin: 20060321