Re: gEDA-user: Several PCB versions on 1 system

>>Is gafrc in dir you start pcb from?
[ST : Yes it is !

Here it is :
(component-library "../gschem-sym/transistors")
(component-library "../gschem-sym/connectors")
lib-newlib = /usr/share/pcb/newlib/sdf
>>You're not using old versions are you?  These are recent ways of
>>setting variables.
[ST : i still have a 2005 version of PCB installed on my system

I also tried to change the preferences file in ~/.pcb/preferences

As discussed in the thread :

where to place pcb footprint ?

No succes either !

grtz