Re: gEDA-user: Several PCB versions on 1 system

>>Sorry, don't know how to support that.  Suggest new install as in apt-get install geda.

[ST : OK
I removed my 2005 version and renamed my .pcb/preferences file to see whether it would
generate a new one. It did . phew.

It had a line commented out for newlib, like

# library-newlib = NULL

so i changed that to

library-newlib = ~/data/gaf/footprints/jcl

where i have John Luciani's footprints.

And my own are at :

library-newlib = ~/data/gaf/footprints/sdf

It still keeps looking for footprints in /opt/pcb-20070208p1/share/pcb/newlib

grtz

Simon