Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On 4/2/07, al davis <ad136@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about gnucap?

It has readline, better probe capability, better interactivity,
active development.  That's where the future is.

I'll take a look at that.  I read on Stuart's web page that ngspice
"experienced a burst of development during 2004, and incorporates a
number of new patches which have increased its stability and augmented
its feature set, and is therefore the preferred open-source SPICE (for
now)."  So I started by looking there.

I was probably a little scared away from gnucap since it didn't have
"spice" in its name :-)

Thanks.

--wpd