Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

As long as I'm thinking about this and playing with it... does anybody
know if ngspice can be compiled with readline support?  The one I have
(installed on my FC6 box via yum) doesn't support it and I miss the
command line history and editing features.  I'll go look into it
shortly, but I figured I would ask anyway.

I'll answer my own question before too many people think I'm an idiot,

Gee Patrick,
If you read Stuart's page in the wiki, you would clearly see that he
suggests compiling your own ngspice and specifically adding the
--with-readline option to the configure.

sigh.

--wpd