Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

> Should I expect more out of the simulation than this?

Since ngspice is kinda bare-bones, what you're getting sounds
reasonable so far.

What happens when you run an analysis?  Do you get sensible results?

Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the reply and the explanation.  As the purpose of this
exercise was to learn something about spice, I'll have to figure out
what "run an analysis" means.  My experience thus far with spice based
simulations is limited to an afternoon or two of playing with
SwitcherCAD, so I was anticipating that Simulation.cmd might run an
analysis for lazy me.

Anyway, having tracked down a marvelous paper at
http://www-mdp.eng.cam.ac.uk/CD/engapps/geda/starting_gEDA_long.pdf,
I've tried

tran 100us 100ms
plot vout 10*vin

and I see a couple of pretty sinewaves. That's enough to get me
started.  So, I guess I'll say I get sensible results.

BTW, would you mind if I added a reference to the Cambridge University
to your csygas page in the wiki?

--wpd