Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 22:04 -0400, Patrick Doyle wrote:

> Anyway, having tracked down a marvelous paper at
> http://www-mdp.eng.cam.ac.uk/CD/engapps/geda/starting_gEDA_long.pdf,

I had forgotten about that - was written before I was involved with
gEDA. It it out of date in some places - gEDA manager, for example, is
deprecated in favour of command line operation. (Some work has been done
on a graphical replacement).

In all - its impressive that it was written by a student still learning
electronics, and a non-native English speaker. Ignore the "MDP" parts
library though - it isn't a great example of how to do things.

The .pdf is (IMHO) inexcusably large for the amount of graphics it has
in it. I guess that is the Screen shots to blame though. Perhaps I'll
add re-working a new version to my TODO list.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,