Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

On Apr 2, 2007, at 11:26 PM, Ales Hvezda wrote:
There is yet another page-navigation metaphor available to us.. the
tabbed notebook, but to do this properly (as I discovered over the
summer), requires major data-structure changes.

Hmmmm... Here's something I hacked up a few nights ago:

http://geda.seul.org/misc/gschem-tabs.png

I've worked out all the details yet (read: hardly fully functional),
but the implementation looks fairly straightforward.  The question is,
are the tabs really that useful since they do sorta clutter things up.

Hey, I have to say, that's pretty darned cool. I'd say it'd be very useful.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL