Re: gEDA-user: simulation advice

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 15:02, Patrick Doyle wrote:
> I'm a 20 year Unix veteran.  I prefer case sensitivity :-)

The issue here is not preference but conformance to a published
standard (Verilog) or to an unwritten understanding in Spice.

Actually, early versions of Spice (in Fortran) were case
sensitive.

A mix is annoying.  The only reason I let it go in gnucap
is "that part of the code is planned for major rework anyway".

Specifically, there will be language plug-ins that will
determine the syntax that is read, finally truly solving the
spice compatibility problem.

Actually ... I too prefer case sensitivity.