Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:37 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:

I have to agree 100% with Al here. The ability to easily run the ac analysis at whatever operating point you have, be it from an explicit operating point analysis or where a transient stopped, is extremely important.

Yep. Of course what a low level digital video designer wants is *noise* analysis at a particular point in time. And a simulator that could incorporate physical noise directly into a transient analysis would really get my attention.

jpd@xxxxxxxxx