Re: gEDA-user: Page contents browser

I love the page content browser!

On Apr 6, 2007, at 8:30 AM, Peter Clifton wrote:

What views / information could / should be presented in this browser?
(Are there any other types of object we need to see listed? - I know I
missed buses - should these come under "nets"?

I might suggest that it also have the ability to search for a given object or value in the tree.

Like a filter, or a search. This is possible.

If you click on an object in the browser can it center the part in the display?

Steve