Re: gEDA-user: HowTo?

Harold D. Skank wrote:
People,

I'm working with PCB, and my understanding was that I could increase the
number of layers available by re-compiling the program.  I've used the
16 layers available (running default pcb-20070208) and I need to
increase the number of layers available to 32.  Just how do I do this?

Harold Skank

in globalconst.h, change MAX_LAYER from 16 to 32.

On a related note, is there any reason we shouldn't change the default to something like 64 and be done with it?

Perhaps DJ can chime in if there are other issues with just changing that #define.

-Dan