Re: gEDA-user: HowTo?

DJ

OK, that worked and I now have 32 layers.  Now (particularly on the
<preferences -> layers> screens, what do I do to be able to view
everything?  With my current settings, even though I have 32 columns, I
can only see about the top 17, maybe 18 layers.  And I can't reach the
confirmation button in the lower right corner.

    Harold Skank