Re: gEDA-user: HowTo?

DJ,

I installed lesstif by downloading the source for lesstif-0.95.0 (which
seems to be the latest stable release) and the compile/make process
seemed to go OK.  However, the file configuration to switch from gtk to
lesstif (for me at least) was less than straight forward.

Could you encapsulate the configuration necessary to run lesstif just on
the /home/designer user who uses pcb?  At this point, I will continue
the native windows manager (from what you've told me, it must be gtk -
whatever is native for Fedora Core 6).

I want to thank for your assistance so far.  Unfortunately, I'm not done
yet.  Also, what should I look for that would tell me that lesstif is
running as opposed to gtk?

    Harold Skank