Re: gEDA-user: HowTo?

DJ,

I'm beginning to feel a little dense.  I re-ran configure as you
indicated below, but as far as I can tell, lesstif is not running.  I
even went so far as to create a /home/lesstif_user directory, and did
the lesstif "configure-make-make install" operations in that directory,
then modified the local .bash_profile file to point to the pcb code.
Again, same thing.  I could execute pcb, with the 32 layers, but it
looked to me like I was still running gtk, not lesstif.

Any further suggestions?

    Harold Skank