Re: gEDA-user: dead copper removal

The "PolyArea" is value specifies the minimum area a
poly region must have to survive a "MorphPolygon()"
operation.

Use the ":MorphPolygon(Object)" command to "restore"
the dead copper areas larger than PolyArea to the
board. This command converts the disjoint copper areas
into separate polygons. The "object" that the cursor
must be over is the remaining (i.e. non-removed)
portion of the polygon.

I don't remember if I implemented the "selected"
argument for the command, but if I didn't I'm sure you
know how to.

h.