Re: gEDA-user: dead copper removal

The clearances can be "tweaked" while observing them
using the check polygons setting. There is no "all
that" involved in the "tweaking" process.

There is a danger to morphing and directly exporting a
gerber however: A restored region could intersect
multiple "joined" line and thus cause a change in the
topology.