Re: gEDA-user: 4-bit_12-LED.png (PNG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

[snip]
>it still bothers me though. It is like the fact that I can't get an
>omega symbol after a resistors value.

I just checked in an upper case omega font file into CVS that I've had
sitting around for a while along with the magic to make it work.  However,
I haven't confirmed that omegas show up in the postscript (postscript
output seems to be doing the right thing (thanks to all the effort that MikeJ
put into it), but I don't have Omegagreek in my gs font it seems).

CTRL-SHIFT-3A9 will input one (at least on my box) into a gtk entry.

								-Ales