Re: gEDA-user: refdes_renum changes, anybody?

I vote for gentle, too. If this is a problem, it would be better if the renum came back and said something like "Are you sure you want to renumber all of your refdeses (this will destroy your current assignments)?". In general, if a tool is going to delete a bunch of existing work, it's always nice to ask the user first.

Thanks for putting this in,
Steve

Dan McMahill wrote:
Stuart Brorson wrote:
Thanks!  That's three votes for --gentle by default.

Anybody object to this default?  Otherwise I'll change the default
behavior tonight (if I can carve out time).

Stuart

for the record, I also like "gentle" by default and a different option that forces a complete renumbering.

-Dan