Re: gEDA-user: home-made dremel "drill press"

> Will you add a foot treadle?  I have one and it allows 2 hands, so
> more speed of going from hole to hole... for manually drilling
> prototype boards...

I thought of it, but I couldn't figure out an easy way to hook it all
together.

I'm still dreaming of a CNC machine.  I figure if I do the Z axis
first, I can use that with something like this press to do a "foot
pedal" thing.

But for now we'll see how this works.  I tend to favor SMD anyway, so
less drilling.