Re: gEDA-user: DJ's back

DJ Delorie wrote:
Looking forward to you guys using the metric system. Those numbers
need some serious recalculation to become interesting.... Even the
temperatures (in degrees F) from DJ's furnace made me wonder if the
global warming has hit US harder than Europe :-)

The temp sensors for the furnace read in Celsius, I convert them.  As
for that chart, the interesting parts were the big gaps and its feeble
attempts to keep up, not the actual temperatures themselves ;-)

Fahrenheit is useful because the normal range of outside temperatures
is 0 to 100 degrees.  It's like metric, but with a more practical
scale.

DJ's neglecting to tell you how often it exceeds this "normal range" at his house. Especially at the low end ;)

-Dan (who would gladly trade several of his days from the high end of that scale for days at the bottom end)