Re: gEDA-user: PCB testers needed

Stefan Dröge wrote:
What I'd specifically like feedback on are:

1) menus/hotkeys which worked in pcb-20070208 with the gtk HID and are
broken now

2) any other wierd behaviour relating to menus or hotkeys that is
different from pcb-20070208.

3) does this build with gtk >= 2.8.0 and if so, does the "Center()"
action (bound to 'C') work?

To 3): I use gtk 2.10.6 on my gentoo system, and it compiles fine and the center option works. But the one litte bug (or feature?) I found is after you centered the point under the cursor, the cursor itself is decentered a little bit to upper left.

should be fixed now.

-Dan