gEDA-user: PCB: gtk HID usermenu branch merged

This is a heads up that I have merged the PCB "usermenu" branch back to the head in CVS. The menus and hotkeys used by the gtk HID are now all defined in the gpcb-menu.res file. A set of default menus (based on this file) are compiled in, but users can fully customize the menus and hotkeys now. For those who remember the customizable menus from the Xaw version of pcb (added almost exactly 3 years ago by DJ) or who have used the lesstif HID, you'll see that the menus are defined in exactly the same way.

As part of this, I have tried to make sure that the GUI specific actions provided by the gtk HID match up with the gui specific actions provided by the lesstif HID. One goal was that either HID could read the same menu resource file.

There are some user visible changes as a result of this. One is that all hotkeys are now visible in the menus. A few menus have changed slightly but overall things have hopefully not changed much.

Hopefully I have not created new bugs by this, but it is certainly possible. Please report any new issues so they can be fixed.

Have fun.

-Dan