Re: gEDA-user: VMPlayer Image

Sorry for the delay.  It looks like someone recently posted a Ubuntu image, which is great.  Anyway here is a link to the page which has the fedora core 5 based Vmware images that I use.  The image has 20060822 build of pcb installed.

There's plenty of bandwidth available yet and the download speed saturated the downlink on my cable modem at 600KB/s.

http://www.jendylabs.com/index.php?section=9

Cheers,
Jeff

On 3/9/07, Sztrikó János <elektrolista@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm interested in it. Have you found a host, is it available now?

Thanks, Janos