Re: gEDA-user: 4-bit_12-LED.png (PNG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:03:08 -0700
william estrada <MrUmunhum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    I have made my first drawing using gEDA.  I have some questions about
> using gEDA.  In the drawing I used an 'arc' to jump over one of the
> 'traces'.  Is the a better way to show that lines are not connected?

By definition, in modern diagrams, if two lines cross, they are _not_
connected. A connection is only there if a dot is seen on the crossing.

I haven't seen the arc-crossing for a while now. It probably takes just
too much time to draw that.

John