Re: gEDA-user: Antenna Simulation

Wojciech Kazubski wrote:
> Hello!
> Try xnec2c by Neoklis ("Nick") 5B4AZ:
> http://5b4az.chronos.org.uk/pages/nec2.html
>
> Wojciech Kazubski

Ah, nice program. It is not exactly what I've wanted, but its a huge improvement compared to a simple texteditor. For those who want to use it, I recommend to do a "export LC_NUMERIC=C" before starting the program.
I wondered first why a yagi had a radiation pattern like a star ;-) but then I remembered that in earlier versions of the program "gpsview" it showed me the wrong position on the map, and that was in cause of we use in germany a "," instead of a "." as decimal seperator. With LC_NUMERIC you change this to use a "." as a decimal seperator for the time you run the program. xnec2c has the same bug.

Thanks Wojciech!

Greetings, Stefan