Re: gEDA-user: Dead link in geda website

On 4/20/07, Patrick Doyle <wpdster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         Yeah, I broke this.  Fixed now.  At some point, I would really
> like to get this tutorial into the wiki and then all the docs will be
> in the wiki.  Any volunteers?

Hmmm... I've been looking for something to do to contribute back.  Now
that I have my wiki login, it's even possible.  However, since I am
OK, first roadblock,
Bill Wilson's email address, spelled as bill--at--gkrellm.net on the
web page, bounces (when I make the obvious modification).  Since I am
required (and would feel obligated even if it were not required) to
obtain Bill's permission to copy his material to the wiki, I need to
ask... Bill, may I have your permission to copy your material to the
wiki?  Would you mind making such permission transitive in case
somebody else needs to finish what I start?

--wpd