Re: gEDA-user: Dead link in geda website

        Yeah, I broke this.  Fixed now.  At some point, I would really
like to get this tutorial into the wiki and then all the docs will be
in the wiki.  Any volunteers?

Hmmm... I've been looking for something to do to contribute back.  Now
that I have my wiki login, it's even possible.  However, since I am
frequently long on ambition and short on available time, I would
strongly encourage anybody else who has the "Gee, what can I do to
contribute back?" bug to step right in -- if you email me first,
you'll probably learn that I've been tied up coaching baseball, doing
grocery shopping, watching MASH, or whatever and still haven't gotten
very far.  But it's something I can start thinking about anyway.

--wpd