Re: gEDA-user: Some problems

Dan McMahill wrote:

>--skip-m4 really really should have made this problem go away if you're
>using the one from geda-20070216.

Seems that you are right.

I just tried this option again and it really solves the problem
resulting from footprint name

SOT23-95P-280L1-5N__LTC_S5_Package

Maybe I have made a typo yesterday or forgot to delete all old files
before launching gsch2pcb again.

Sorry.

But using gsch2pcb-option --use-files does not help.

What can I do if my schematics contain (newlib) footprints from John
Luciani containing many minus signs (-), but I still need some oldlib M4
footprints. Do I have to rename all newlib footprints which contain
multiple minus signs?

Thanks for your support

Stefan Salewski