Re: gEDA-user: Problem Compiling geda/gaf

That order is the same now...

Think it was my mistake when messing around with configure.ac, runned
a cvs update -dP and it's fine now...

On 4/25/07, Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ales Hvezda wrote:
> [snip]
>
>>take a look inside there and see if I see anything wierd.  It is
>>possible that we need to improve some quoting or something in
>>configure.ac to work with new autoconf, but I'd say that is a long shot.
>

>       I run autoconf 2.61 on all of my machines and gaf builds just
> fine.  It is important that the pkg-config can find the appropriate .pc
> files.

ok, we can check off autoconf-2.61 from the list of suspects.  On your
machines (Ales), does it check for

pkg-config
gtk
glib

like on mine or
pkg-confog
glib

like on Felipe's?

I'm wondering if there are multiple pkg-config's installed and the wrong
one is being run and it can't find the .pc file.  But I'm also disturbed
at the different order of the checks.

-Dan

Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi