Re: gEDA-user: Problem Compiling geda/gaf

[snip]
>take a look inside there and see if I see anything wierd.  It is
>possible that we need to improve some quoting or something in
>configure.ac to work with new autoconf, but I'd say that is a long shot.

	I run autoconf 2.61 on all of my machines and gaf builds just
fine.  It is important that the pkg-config can find the appropriate .pc
files.

Where is glib-2.0.pc located on your machine, Felipe?  Also, does glib
show up in the following list:

pkg-config --list-all

								-Ales