Re: gEDA-user: Problem Compiling geda/gaf

Hi Ales,

:~$ pkg-config --list-all|grep glib
glib-2.0              GLib - C Utility Library
glibmm-2.4            GLibmm - C++ wrapper for GLib
glib-sharp-2.0        GLib - GLib

:~$ pkg-config --list-all|grep gtk
gtkhtml-sharp-2.0     Gtkhtml - Gtkhtml
gtk+-unix-print-2.0   GTK+ - GIMP Tool Kit Unix print support
gtkmm-2.4             gtkmm - C++ wrapper for GTK+
gtk-dotnet-2.0        Gtk.DotNet - .NET Extensions for Gtk
gtk+-2.0              GTK+ - GIMP Tool Kit (x11 target)
gtk+-x11-2.0          GTK+ - GIMP Tool Kit (x11 target)
gtk-sharp-2.0         Gtk - Gtk

It's really weird here :-p

And I've already checked out another repository.

On 4/25/07, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
>take a look inside there and see if I see anything wierd.  It is
>possible that we need to improve some quoting or something in
>configure.ac to work with new autoconf, but I'd say that is a long shot.

        I run autoconf 2.61 on all of my machines and gaf builds just
fine.  It is important that the pkg-config can find the appropriate .pc
files.

Where is glib-2.0.pc located on your machine, Felipe?  Also, does glib
show up in the following list:

pkg-config --list-all

                                                                -Ales

Best Regards,