gEDA-user: bug found in gsymcheck: device !=filename not flagged

Hello,
I am unsure if the geda-user is the correct list for this. I reinstalled
the lastest knoppix distro and did an apt-get of all the gEDA programs
for capture and pcb. I was running gsymcheck on all my .sym files and
noticed that it does flag the mismatch of device= and the filename. The
release of gysmcheck I used is 20061020-2.

Also, I had an idea of a cool function to add to gsymcheck: to check all
the symbols of a whole directory.
Of course, one could always do something like
find *.sym -exec gsymcheck '{}' \; |grep error

find *.sym -exec gsymcheck '{}' \; >out.txt
Frank
--
  Transistor Toaster
  transistortoaster@xxxxxxxxxxx